The company was hired to perform Project and Construction Management services for the new industrial unit and adaptation of the existing Distribution Center next to the new unit in São José – SC, following the best practices contained in the PMBOK (Project Manager Body Manual). of Knowledge) published by PMI (Project Manager Institute), comprising the items of:
- Project coordination;
- Technical and economic-financial planning of the enterprise;
- Contracting of works, not yet contracted until the effective date of the Contract;
- Coordination and supervision of contractors and their subcontractors (supervision);
- Management of permits to be obtained from public agencies, including home delivery;
- Planning of the activities necessary for the implementation of the new unit and adaptation of the existing one;
- Project Compatibility Coordination.